MTV.com Lwis Drop-Down Menu Theme

Go Back   The POND > Events > Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2021, 10:57 PM   #51
Wrenchbender
Floater

Iíve been busy and slacking on posting approved cars to run at the midway drags June 12 2021 the super stock class is shaping up for some good stuff here are a few entries

Mike ingersol will be wheeling his spectacular Pontiac powered Catalina and reed kraus will be running his really sweet looking 67 Chevrolet and Tyler Logains will have his 71 gto in the car show which brings me to another topic we will have a designated area for you to park your car if you want to come watch the action but donít want to race we will have some trophyís for the car show as well and they wonít be the crappy plastic ones you get at most car shows these will be hand made and they will be kool
Wrenchbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 06:24 PM   #52
TPogue
Floater

well now I'm think'n I should put the motor back in the Nova and bring it to run with those guys. Nothing says I can't bring two cars does it? HaHa
TPogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 12:50 AM   #53
Wrenchbender
Floater

Todayís Post includes one of our floaters and a couple other really sweet tri fives

Tim pogue with his awesome 57 Chevy jr stocker delivery. Monte buck will be running the midnight special big block Chevy powered 57 Chevy sedan and David Bennet in his 57 Ford straight axle gasser

Tim you can absolutely bring more than one my goal is to bring the afx to match race with John Clark and also my dragster just to make some passes and show off the Flatcad mill that is if I get it done lol either way it will be there just to show off lol
Wrenchbender is offline   Reply With Quote