MTV.com Lwis Drop-Down Menu Theme

Go Back   The POND > General Discussion > Member's Rides
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2021, 10:49 PM   #111
Crab
I live here!

Great seeing Wrenchbender running well. He asked about pictures of pulling the wheels, and I found a few, but hard to tell with the new wall at MoKan.
CRAB

Old 03-22-2021, 10:52 PM   #112
Crab
I live here!

Old 03-22-2021, 10:54 PM   #113
Crab
I live here!

I really liked these 2:

Old 03-23-2021, 06:58 PM   #114
Wrenchbender
Floater

Thanks for the pics crab good seeing you at the track it was a good day
Wrenchbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 01:36 AM   #115
Wrenchbender
Floater

Thought I would update a bit I messed around with my shifter this week and was able to fix the broken handle but to no avail so the trans had to come out and apart and I found the problem as to why it wouldnít shift. The 3-4 shift slider was beat up and had some bad burrs on it and the lock ring collar that holds that gear on the Mainshaft was broken nothing really to bad but now comes the hard part finding repair parts for a Doug nash trans isnít easy to do Iím gonna call Richmond on Monday and hope they have a slider and lock ring collar. I was told this trans was a pro shifted street style trans and was I shocked when I took it apart not only was it pro shifted it also has straight cut gears and has cryo treated gears itís way better than what I thought so I guess thatís a good thing if anyone knows where to get parts please let me know any info is appreciated
Old 04-17-2021, 06:05 AM   #116
the human wrench
Hoser

I saw this picture on the H.A.M.B. Poison Ivey before the Altered Wheel Base?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Poison Ivey.jpg (73.3 KB, 6 views)
Old 04-18-2021, 01:33 AM   #117
Wrenchbender
Floater

That is the 63 max wedge car terry bought brand new and started racing that car is still around last I knew it was in the Tulsa area He raced this car until he purchased the 64 lightweight hemi car that he altered the wheelbase on
Old 04-18-2021, 01:37 AM   #118
Wrenchbender
Floater

I guess I better update this thread a bit I managed to get parts to fix my trans liberty gear makes all the parts for this trans because it is a drag race box they donít make any parts for the street box I did get the trans reassembled and installed in the car but the driveline shop screwed up my driveline by installing the wrong rear yoke and u joint so maybe next week Iíll be able to make some tnt passes